No Other MV

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not bad at all.....

After last night presentation, it felt like a 10 tonnes of burden on my shoulder just disappear. It such a relieved because most of us were tensed because of this presentation (mostly b'coz of the lecturer.....). Now we just hv to worry about the report which must be submitted one week after today. This evening, I hv presentation on the legal issues regarding the forestry management in Malaysia and tomorrow is the presentation for ISO documentation. Both power point slide are ready just need to practice to make presentation. 

As for my presentation (since I didn't really practice) I hv terrible nervous breakdown. All the words just keep on blurted out. After few slides, I was more relaxed. Luckily my voice was loud enough. Huhuhuhu.... Then again, I was so glad that we did finished the presentation in time (20 minutes).

0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!