No Other MV

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

List-To-Do


Here's my list-to-do for today:-

  • Finish power point presentation of POPBL (solid waste management impact to Johor river water quality). 
  • Meet with Prog. Aga to discuss about the slide presentation
  • Prepare the policy paper on malaysia population 
  • Study for exam
I'd already applied for 8 days leave; 4 days for studying and 4 days for the exam. Hopefully my boss will approve it. Huhuhuhu....Still didn't study on anything. I'm more focus on  preparing the slide presentation which is is going to be presenting tomorrow. This assignment itself covers 50% of the total mark. Another 50% coming from the final exam. So the presentation and report must be good. Since my boss is not around, I'm going to do my schoolwork. Huhuhuhu....


0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!