No Other MV

Saturday, April 18, 2009

night...

one of the best things living in city, i get to see fireworks every now and then. just about half an hour ago, the was fireworks from the house at the top of the hill just accros my aprtment. maybe there was a party up there coz there was very loud music non-stop since 11pm (i think, not sure about the time) and people's clapping. Kinda of nuisance to me coz it's late and i'm kind of in the middle of studying (take break to blogging). But then, since my apartment just next to the DUKE highway, both noise from the highway mix together with the music, definitely the music of my heart..... 


the firework was not the one u saw during new years' eve or so but just a small version of that. but it was nice. 

Then again, the not-so-great-part of living in city (esp. those living next to DUKE highway) the noise coming from the road. The highway just started operating last month. and this aprtment has been here for so many many years ago. Good thing my room does not facing the highway. only my room though, the living room (where i am right now) and the balcony facing straight to the highway.

tonite is just like most of my typical nite since i took 4 days off from work just so i can focus on the exam starting this coming tuesday...... going to stay up late again. 

0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!