No Other MV

Sunday, April 12, 2009

it's raining....


It's 2.20 pm and it's raining. I told myself that I should rest today after a frantic week but when I think about there is 2 reports (POPBL and policy paper) that need to be submitted before the final exam. I will get started on it today but need to stop at 4pm. Huhuhuhu..... At 4pm, i hv date with 'Kungfu Macchiato' - a chinese tv series about teenagers life at kungfu school. But seriously, weather today is not very helpful. My eyes keep on eyeing the bedroom and bed seems like a good idea. Huhuhuhuhu..... ( though I woke up pretty late today)

This type of weather also make me miss home at Kelantan. Suddenly, I've become homesick.... last time I got back home was Dec last year. Should really find time to got back home.... As I went through folder that I kept my family pictures, I realize a few pictures that I took (or my cousin) with my hp  that I've completely forget about it. 
twilight view from my house


wonder where this was taken....


 i took this picture while waiting for the traffic light to turn green....





0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!