No Other MV

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Again, at my study table.....

Arghhhh..... too many to read!!!! I've been reading about ecology since yesterday but hard to stomaching it.... then i realized, i haven't submitted the asgmt on GIS yet...well, maybe tomorrow. Too many things to worry and think at the same time. 

My not-so-fun-activity for today...
9am   - woke up (i slept at about 4 am last nite), shower....
9.40 am  - breakfast ( my roomies made fried rice) with coffee...
10 am  - study ecology....
12.45 pm - lunch @ Enak Kopitiam, buy groceries at Giant
2.40 pm- continues study (still with ecology & practising with past exam paper)
6.50 pm  - took another shower
7.20 pm  - made coffee and continued with study......
9.20 pm to now  - surfed internet for additional note on international environmental convention, checked Facebook's page and 20sb and blogging about absolutely nothing....


Something that definitely can cheer me up for a while, my to-do-list after i'm done with the exam......
  • going to Pangkor island with my cousins
  • movie marathon (last movie i watched was Confession of Shopalic, missing out to many movies now....huhuhu)
  • shoe shopping..... :D
  • going back to hometown ( i miss my mom and my sis's cooking...yum...yum...)
  • going to to City of Entertainment, Genting Highland...!!!!!!
  • the list goes on........................................................................(too many things to do that i can't think of now!!!)


0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!