No Other MV

Friday, March 20, 2009

Today - 20th March

I called my sister this morning and received a very shocking and funny news. Apparently, my aunt told my mum that I had changed my job. My mum had no idea about that all (so do I...) and she was a bit angry because she knew it from other people (even it was completely not true). I told my sister that I still working at the same place and same office. Me and my sister just laughed about it. Seemed like my aunt had the ability to predict the future....!!!

Today, me and aishah had lunch at Secret Recepi at Ampang Point. I had grilled black pepper chicken and aishah had bolognese spaghetti. For dessert, I eat guava fruit from stall next to my office building (I'm eating guava as i'm writing this post).

This evening, I have a replacement class for environmental law subject. Like always, class will start at 6.15 pm till 9 pm, we'll have break for about 20 min for Maghrib prayers. Hopefully the class will end a bit early......

0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!