No Other MV

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tired

I'm struggling very hard right now. Juggling between two important things made me exhausted. As a matter of fact, ever since last January, I'd been sick (fever) quite frequently. I'm so tired that sometimes I can't sleep at all and sometime I sleep so soundly without having any dreams at all. I always sleep late because I need to sort things out for the next class and also need to finish my assignments and need to get up early to go work. Next weekend, I have 3days 2 nite trip to forrest in Hulu Selangor, Genting Highland-Gombak and Tasik Bera, Pahang. Can't imagine how tired I'm going to be........


Still, I need to focus and concentrate because this is important and I did sign up for this so I must be strong.


p/s: 4-leaves clover means good luck ...!!!

0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!