No Other MV

Monday, March 23, 2009

In class....

There are so many things that I need to do. My assignments need to be submit early April. The list of my assignments:
- legal issues of forest management in Malaysia
- adaptation of flora & fauna in mangrove forest
- ecology of ex-mining pond
- ISO documentation
- impact of waste management to water quality of Johor river
- policy paper on human population.

Just thinking about these making me dizzy. Now, I'm at class (Environment: theory, system & concept). Now we're taking 30 min break. Before break, we were discussing the loss and extincting of biodiversity. After break, i think we are going to discuss on the carrying capacity and environmental problem. It's quite interesting class because we were discussing the timeline and global awareness of the environmental problem. Class will be finish at 9 pm and I'm going back by lrt. Another tiring day for me.

0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!