No Other MV

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last Night

Well, last night presentation was suck....!!! I was frustrated and also a bit pissed off by one particular member (Mr C) in my group. We didn't hv enough data so we just went through with what we hv but it backfired at us. My group was the last group to present and Prof. was already in bad mood coz in average all groups' presentation didn't go well. We only hv 15 min to make presentation and Mr C used most of the time for his part. Just when I got started, time's up so no mark for that part. I spoke quite fast and stumbled over my own word. When I think about it, time's up already, no need for me to race to finish the slide. Huhuhuhu.......silly me. We hv about a month until final presentation and tonnes of work need to be done.

0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!