No Other MV

Sunday, March 21, 2010

SS2 @ Malaysia EXCLUSIVE by SP staff ^^

from sapphirepearls.com:


I’m going to give a very detailed explanation and fan account of what happen at Super Show 2 Malaysia. Please read these notes before reading the account. Thanks =)
1. I ‘drew’ a ‘map’ of the stage and named the various locations. Please scroll right down at the end of this post to see before reading so that you know where and which area I’m talking about. The one marked “X” is where my friends and I are standing (the bigger one is me). ^^ I am at Pitt A and my view is limited. Please understand this k? YES, WE WERE RIGHT AT THE FIRST ROW OF THE MAIN STAGE AND ENJOYED MAXIMUM CLEAR VIEWS OF THE BOYS IN FRONT OF US AND MAXIMUM INTERACTION ^^
2. The fan account is based on my view and what I’ve seen (inc. some from my friends’ POV). I tried to arrange the paragraph according to the order of songs but I might be wrong because of poor memory. Notable moments that I’m unsure of when it happened are in green below the post.
3. Don’t read this if you are planning to bash me out of envy, I’ve enough of bashing already. Everyone will get a chance to see the boys just that mine is earlier than yours. MUST BELIEVE OKAY? =)
4. Don’t read this if you are planning to bash me because I love and support Henry and Zhou Mi. Sapphirepearls.com is NEVER an only-13 site and we love and support all 15 members, including the ones in SJ-M. This account will also contain HenMi focus.
5. Things I am carrying: A Merlion (*I have pic!), Wearing a “Hee” mask (* PIC TOO), a fan (idk whose is it! Please enlighten me T.T), Donghae and Eunhyuk lightstick, a towel saying “baby HAE” and another saying “Forever EunHae”, the light-torch for Shining Star. I also have the bubble (water-bubbles to blow) with me =) I even tied my hair with a blue ribbon (the fringe way babyhae did during Gee!)
Please everyone, I really have to take my hats off SG Elfs. They were awesome. They prepared Bubbles for us (SGElfs) to interact with the boys during Carnival, Merlions for us to show SJ Singapore, they were also the ones that sponsored everyone with the torch for Shining Stars. *APPLAUSE!!*
ENJOY READING THEM! ^^
During A Man In LoveDonghae was right in front of me, together with Ryeowook and Heechul. They were super hot! Heechul is in his “HEE” mask!
During UHeechul with the white fan. He DID PERMED BACK HIS HAIR so it was no longer straight. He is awesome! He threw the fan away…. T.T
During It’s You, Eunhyuk pulled his shirt UP during his dance part! The boys were also in front of me! =)
During She Wants Itthe boys were awesome at the main stage. Love Eunhyuk’s dancing =) But since they were at the back of the main stage at the screen there, I couldn’t really see them much.
During Disco Drive, Heechul probably heard me screaming for him (since he is right in front). He saw my “HEE” mask and nod and gave me a little smile (directly to my eyes!). Donghae saw my “HAE” towel too. Shindong did this funny weird dance with Eunhyuk behind him dancing too. When Eunhyuk tries to walk over to my side, Shindong tripped him. Hahahah EVIL!
During IntroductionLeeteuk did his famous Candy dance moves – the one he sit on the floor and bounce. Eunhyuk did something silly. Ryeowook, Yesung and Siwon did a sexy dance. During Siwon’s butt-dance, Eunhyuk lifted up Siwon’s shirt and Donghae PULLED HIS PANTS DOWN. Yes, it is yellow with green band (Banana Republic – someone said). Sungmin did martial arts and Shindong did this happy dance. Heechul shouting “MILKY SKIN KIM HEECHUL, SARANGHAEYO KIM HEECHUL” and we did it after he is done. Kyuhyun MOONWALKED (awesome) and the boys keep shouting “Dancing Kyu” (or was it Dance Kyu?)
During Angela Donghae sat on Eunhyuk’s shoulder (meaning HyukJae carried him) and Donghae was holding onto Siwon’s hand up there. Ryeowook was carried by Shindong and Sungmin!! Donghae and Eunhyuk did a HUMAN WHEEL-BARROW with Sungmin and Shindong ‘operating’ it. I have the fan video of it and will be posting it soon (after I figure out how to use youtube … Sorry but I AM a computer-idiot like Heechul T.T)
During Dancing Outthe boys were at the solo stage so it was quite far from me.
During Dancing OutSiwon got a Korean flag from nowhere and wear it like SuperMan.
During Baby Baby, Beautiful, Resignation, Insomnia, Forgive Me, What If, HeartquakeI CANT SEE ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY WERE AT THE SOLO STAGE! So far from me T.T
During HoneyThe girls’ table was right in front of me. Teuk is adorable and seeing his single dimpled-cheeks LIVE is super super cute! When he walked over to the girls table to flirt, one of the girl told him something and he pushed her head. The girl gave him a mad stare (super funny and cute). When Leeteuk and his partner danced, Leeteuk has this shy smile on him. He keep grinning and I’m serious, the dance is MEGA CUTE!
During Sonata of TemptationI went crazy when Henry appeared in the centre main stage and did his violin solo (I have vid of this too). Then Ryeowook appeared (RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!). The whole lot of us there started screaming his name and he keep grinning (EYE SMILE!). Super cute! I heard Heechul’s voice but I didn’t see anyone in the main stage so I assumed he is at the solo stage (which I CANT SEE!). Then he suddenly appeared at the centre main stage. I went crazy! His perm hair and white-pink outfit is AWESOME! Ryeowook is trying to be cool with the keyboard but failed because he is tooooooo cuteeee! Heechul ‘kissed’ Henry but I think since Henry was prepared, he didn’t looked as shock as he did during SS2 Shanghai. Side note: HENRY IS AWESOME! He is wearing a cap, looked like little boy, MOCHI WITH CUTE CHEEKS!
During Don’t Don, I’m upset because they are all at the solo stage area. T.T but they are awesome and I saw Henry’s solo LIVE! I went crazy screaming at the back of Rock Pitt A (since im at the front facing the main stage, I’m the back when I’m facing the solo stage). I was screaming “HENRY HENRY HENRY” waving my lightstick madly (even though my lightstick says EunHae :P )
During Knock OutHeechul Donghae and Eunhyuk’s awesome view. I’ve no comments because it’s simply awesome :p
During Our LoveSungmin took out his camera (I think phone cam) and video-ed everyone! As in all the members that are singing. Siwon came in late and he gave Kyuhyun an apologetic grin. I see his “I’m sorry” gesture. GESTURE MAN! Yesung was soooo distracted and disturbed by one member (im not sure. But I recalled Kyuhyun?). Donghae was also disturbed (as usual). During Kyuhyun’s part, Shindong pushed him away and lip-synced his part, with Eunhyuk. Shindong’s expression is DAEBAK! Kyuhyun hid behind Siwon to make it seemed like he isn’t singing. HAHA!
During Puff- the Magic DragonROFL at the scene at the back of the main stage. I’ve vid focus on Kyuhyun’s singing =) Before Leeteuk and Donghae catch Puff (Heechul), Donghae massaged Heechul and Leeteuk fed him water. Then they pushed him and net him! LOL!
During Sorry Sorry (Answer) VCR and Sorry SorrySiwon is wearing this hot white suit showing off his abs and I almost fainted since he is standing at the centre main stage. We caught Siwon and Yesung flirting at the back (ie, talking and hitting each other) during the “DANG DANG DANG DADANG” part. They totally forget about dancing! I screamed when Heechul suddenly appear during his part. =) Kyuhyun keep knocking onto people. At the end when they were leaving the stage, Kyu banged into someone right in front of me. I don’t know who but it looked like either Yesung or Donghae.
During Henry’s Dance Solo THEY GAVE HENRY LAU A DANCE SOLO! I went mad screaming HENRY HENRY at the back. (it is at the solo stage again T.T). omg. Kid Mochi looked awesome with his two female dance partners.
During Who Am IRyeowook’s keyboard is right in front of me again! He keeps giving us fan-service by winking and smiling (I HAVE VID!). Siwon sounds awesome as usual. At the end, Kyuhyun came out with him to do his second-voice. Then the other members came out too. Leeteuk and Donghae at my side (with Wook). Donghae was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. He is awesome. Saw my lightstick again =)
During Blue Tomorrow, the crowd went crazy when Zhou Mi and Henry sang. From where I am standing, I did not hear any HANGENG chant or anything bad (I was standing RIGHT IN FRONT of the bass. So I MIGHT listen wrongly…) But Henry has this grin on him from the start of the song till end. Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun are at the back of the main stage right in front of me (ZhouMi behind Kyu). I waved my lightsticks madly and clapped hard screaming Zhou Mi JIAYOU praying he will see. Kyuhyun saw me and gave a tiny smile. Zhou Mi too, was in good mood and was smiling happily too. I’m sorry but I ROFL during Zhou Mi’s part at the end. It reminds me of the fan-cam of his crack. Both Kyuhyun and ZhouMi are in my view, WHAT CAN I DO!?!?! But Zhou Mi was awesome that night! =)
During Super Girlthe boys danced at the centre main stage. Donghae and Kyuhyun were at the left (my side) so I got a clear view of them. It is very very very very *nosebleeding*
WE OFF OUR BLUE LIGHTS AND PREPARED FOR THE SHINING STAR EFFECT WHILST THE VCR IS PLAYING.
During Shining StarKyuhyun was at my side. He is singing well. The fans in front of him showed him a bunch of flowers (soft toy kind) and he asked them to give it to him (with gesture), they threw up to him but unfortunately it was quite near the side of the stage so he didn’t picked it up. Someone threw the packet of light-torch at him and he opened and wore on his finger. He then showed us and grinned happily, waving it. SUDDENLY, it was raining packets of light-torch~ hahahaha. I turned to catch Donghae swirling in his seat, posing for the fans at the VIP area (lucky them!). He then swirled to the back and gave the fans there a heart shape sign, pointing to his heart. When I turned back to see the screen, I saw Leeteuk crying. T.T . Donghae cried too T.T But Kyuhyun was very happy. The light effects were awesome. THANKS MBOA FOR PLANNING EVERYTHING! THANKS SGELFS FOR PROVIDING US WITH THE TORCH TOO!
During ChuHAHA! Ryeowook and Heechul is at my side, with Eunhyuk taking the middle stage. Sadly, Amber-Hae is at the side of Rock Pitt B T.T Heechul bun his hair up, and has a cat on it. Ryeowook tied his hair UNTIDILY with some string… (hais Wook, I can help you tie you know… ) Ryeowook was shaking his ass off in front of me. It is awesome + weird + funny to see our EternalMagnae doing these kinda moves LIVE. *I have fanvid of this too
During Rokkugo, Pajamas Party, Cooking Cooking, SunnyI wasn’t really in my right mind because everyone appeared and it was crazy. They were all at the solo stage so I was staring at the screen.
During CarnivalSG Elfs took out the bubbles we prepared for them and was blowing it. Sungmin saw and SGElfs passed him the whole box. He had a O.O SHOCKED LOOK when he opened and see the box full of bubbles. He then tried to give it back but SGElfs insisted that he have them. He took out a bottle (RED!) and returned it to SGElfs. Then Sungmin blew those bubbles happily like a little boy. Unfortunately, the main perf was at the solo stage. T.T
During Wonderboys, Marry YouI was disappointed because they were mostly at the main stage. T.T
During Endingit all ended well. Leeteuk gave thanks to Thai, Vietnam, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, China and Korea ELFS that were present. ZhouMi and Henry came out and I cheered like crazy. If my ears are working (esp after the loud bass in front of me), everyone was cheering too. Zhou Mi is VERY POPULAR THERE! He was smiling and waving and bowing. Same goes to Henry :) Siwon hid a bottle of water behind him and poured it STRAIGHT DOWN Zhou Mi! Evil Shisus…. The humble boys bowed to all directions, to all the ELFs. I waved my towels like mad and tried to throw the EunHae one on stage but it landed on the stage just AFTER Eunhyuk ran passed. T.T FAILED! My Baby HAE failed too because there is no GEE. But at least both EunHae saw me, this crazy fan girl holding on to the two lightsticks and towels. =)
Notable Moments:
1. The boys were searching for their banners. Yesung caught sight of my friend’s YESUNG light stick. The moment he saw it, he turned his head to one side and tries to hide a smile.
2. Ryeowook keeps giving us the “eye-smile’ and even winked to us. We gave him the “THUMBS UP” and he returned it! Since Ryeowook is ALWAYS at our side, he really gave us a lot of love, winks and attention.
3. Sungmin was entertaining us well too. He posed in front of us and smiled. Sungmin is SUPER CUTE!
4. Donghae has a VERY VERY VERY sincere look on his face as he slowly looked at the fans ONE BY ONE.
5. I don’t know where Donghae got it, but he was wearing a red glasses.
6. During a song, Kyuhyun was at our side. My friend had TWO kyuhyun light stick and is waving it madly. Kyuhyun looked over and I pointed crazily at my friend’s lightstick, trying to get his attention. He smiled at us, pointed at us, and gave us a big wide smile with a “THUMBS UP”. * I fainted on the spot (not literally)
7. I wonder if Eunhyuk is ignoring me on purpose but he saw my EunHae towel. He looked at it and turned his head! T.T but Anchovy dancing right in front of me is LOVE! Donghae saw my EunHae towel too. He nod and smile at it. GAH! I didn’t managed to show the Baby HAE towel because… THERE iS NO GEE! T.T
8. SG Elfs threw the light-torch at Sungmin and he wore it. When he comes out again, SG Elfs gave him the whole packet of light-torch. He wore it on EVERY FINGERS (left hand) and turned on the lights. Then he showed off to Shindong. He threw the light-torch one by one down the stage too. After the song finished, he wore it backstage and when he appeared again in the next song, he is still wearing it!
9. Leeteuk picked up a Merlion soft-toy (I strongly suspect it is mine since I was the only one that threw it on stage – I think). Then SGElfs passed him the whole bag of Merlions. He initially said no but couldn’t resist. He took the whole bag and start throwing them one by one. ^^
10. There was this GIANT windmill and Heechul was holding it and running all around the stage. When Leeteuk saw it, he actually wanted to throw it down but Heechul says no (since there was this sharp thingy). Lucky me, managed to meet the Indonesian Elf who threw it up at the airport when I depart. She said it was initially for Siwon but Heechul took it. She doesn’t mind of course ^^
11. There was a “Siwon <3 Heechul” banner and I turned to the solo stage jus in time to catch some SiChul moment.
12. Lucky admin of SGElfs (Amanda?). She got many love from Sungmin and Leeteuk and the other boys. ^^
13. Kyuhyun kept ignoring my friend even though he obviously see her with the lightstick. Donghae saw the stick, turned to Kyu and smiled and nod at him. Kyuhyun smile even wider and bow his head down. My friend said she think Donghae was hinting to Kyu about her lightstick but unfortunately, Kyu is an EvilMagnae and thus…. HAHA!


Credit: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com / sally2808 @ twitter + DEPHY10 AND CHUKAHOTATE




0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!