No Other MV

Monday, March 1, 2010

Leeteuk Cyworld Entry


2010.02.28 (2010.03.01 04:39)
..do I miss it when the winter has gone..
..do I miss it when February has gone..
..the tears were falling from the sky..
..the rain was dropping down..
..the warm spring has come..March has come..
..the Spring also gradually comes to my heart..
..because I’m lonely so it seems that I always put my heart in the winter..
..but now I guess I should bring a warm sunshine to my heart..
..my heart..I’m sorry during all this time you have had to suffer a lot..^^
source : 박정수의 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks dDonika for the shout out
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits
This was written like a poem in Korea (according to the translator)
beautiful words by our beautiful angel.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Teukie: adekah utk i poem ni?

MiRa^^ said...

uweekkkssss!!!!!!!!!

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!