No Other MV

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teuki old cyworld entries....

just feel like re-post this and read it again and again............


angel Teuk finally found his wings 


2009.10.16 at 04:12 AM

..Today’s Strong Heart recording..

..it’s a super production…

..broadcast is due next week..

..Hodongie hyung~! Thank you for the nice thing you said..^^

..I think Hodongie hyung really likes me..ㅋㅋㅋ

Original Source. 박정수 cyworld
Translation by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET


2009.10.17 at 04:17 AM

..It’s raining like crazy..

..washing away all my loneliness..

..washing away all my sadness..

..until it washes away all the memories in my head..

..I want to go back to that time nobody knew..*

..I don’t know if I’ll hurt all throughout my life..

..So I’m sadder..

Original Source. 박정수
credit : superlover♫ & Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET


2009.10.18 at 01:03am

..Idiot..

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
Translated by: ★_Excentrique @ SJ-World.net


2009.10.23 금(2009.10.24 04:34)

..eye..nose..mouth..hair..ear..finger..arm..leg..toe..stomach..chest..

..back....bottom..head..

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
sjblue: Korean -> Chinese
Fever @ sj-world.net : Chinese -> English
Please do not remove credits or re-translate


2009.11.19 (2009.11.20 04:00)

..it’s good it’s good..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..it’s next year..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..it will be very surpris~~~ing ..ㅋㅋㅋ

..please waiting (for it)..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..ah…(I) want to show it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..now I’m taking (the) place..ㅋㅋㅋ

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
Thanks ★_Excentrique for the shout out
Translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
 



02.12.09 03.34am

.. hmm.. It's already into the 12th month..
.. why does time pass by so quickly..
.. it feels like our 3rd album comeback was just a day ago..



03.12.09 03.34am

.. It has been a really long day..
.. The long day i expected is finally over..
.. Hu..

Translated by(Korean to Chinese): SJFans
Translated by(Chinese to English): ★VxIahsu@AF




0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!