No Other MV

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

an update

It's been almost a week since my last post. The reasons are because i'm terribly busy, not in the mood to post anything at all, a bit lazy and my mind went black-out each time i tried to write something. So now, i decide to update a bit what happen in my life so far....

dayah (my housemate) had been posting to the new UiTM's branch which is in rural area as a lecturer. Good for her. Very happy for her but also sad because she's moving out and will live in that area. She's very worried about living and working at a new place but i think she'll be just fine.  

With her moving out, meaning.............we also have to move out from that house. with only 3 person, each of us has to pay more for the rent and seriously, we couldn't afford it. But luckily, my sister owned a house in Pandan Mewah and i begged her to let me stay there. Pitied with her younger sister, she decided to let me stay for FREE and quite an affordable rent for my 2 friends. problem solved! we will be moving out at the end of July.... 
 
A - my current house / my office
B - my new house
C - school

btw, i just got back from my hometown/village early this morning. i haven't got back for almost half a year. it felt so great to go back home. i ATE a LOT  like i haven't been eating for months.... my sisters making fun of me, like i even care... hehehe... i just miss my mom's cooking. probably gained weight due to eating disorder.... huhuhu... i stayed there for 4 days (from last saturday). 

this view was taken months ago - paddy field in front of my aunt/uncle's houses (about 5 min from my house)

i still hve a lot to write but i am so tired and not in the mood and also need to settle my work.... 


1 comments:

MiRa^^ said...

x jadik pindah...

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!