No Other MV

Thursday, May 7, 2009

my day @ office

this is basically another routine of me at the office.....

morning: 

arrived at office, check my emails, received call from boss, had breakfast.

today is the last day for sending bidding document and we just finished this afternoon. Our runner rushed to sent the document to the client office which about 2 hours from our office. Unfortunate, me and my collegue forgot one more thing (we kinda lost our focus), so we told our runner to come back to office. unwrapping the whole thing, put the letter that we forgot, wrapping the whole thing again, and told our runner to rush to the client's office. 

then, finishing up the documents for petronas registration and trying to finish the online registration. but didn't get to finish it because there are still few items need to clear with my boss.

afternoon:
had lunch at Enak Kopitiam (our favorite lunch place). i had rice with egg and veggies and coffee. i know i promise myself to stop drink coffee for a while since i always had terrible headache lately (as right now) but can't resist the temptation. huhuhu..... after lunch, buy some guava fruit and headed to office.

blogging about this right now..... :D
not in the mood for working..... 
can't wait till 5.30 pm....
this headache is killing me........



0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!