No Other MV

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Edward's quote on the Twilight Saga.....

I've read all of Twilight series.....(Eclipse and Breaking Dawn....partially). I love Twilight because it was very different from other vampire love story (books). The vampires in Twilight also different from other books. So it is very interesting. From the series, my favorites are Twilight and Breaking Dawn. New Moon brought tears to my eyes, I cried like a baby....and I hate Jacob in this book. Though it was definitely not his fault that Edward left but still i can't help myself. I just don't like him (though, I do pity him because of Bella's attitude) . I love Edward no matter what....(I'm a bit biased). In Eclipse, I still don't like Jacob especially when he threat to kill himself so Bella kissed him. Arghhh...!!! I almost liked him especially when the Cullen and the werewolves trained together to fight the newborn vampires. But my opinion toward Jacob completely changed when I read Breaking Dawn. I really like Jacob because he no longer try to compete with Edward in winning Bella's love or at least trying to compete because Bella and Edward loves each other and also because Jacob found Renesmee....Hehehehe... But still, I am dazzled by Edward....!!!! Luckily, they found Rob Pattinson to play Edward because I don't think any other actor would played it well. Rob Pattinson is the perfect Edward Cullen....




Edward's quote from the Twilight series...........

Twilight
  • You think I regret saving your life?
  • I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be.
  • What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?
  • You really should stay away from me.
  • You don’t care if I’m a monster? If I’m not human?
  • It makes me… anxious… to be away from you.
  • Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So… try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right?
  • Do I dazzle you?
  • I’ve never tried to keep a specific person alive before, and it’s much more troublesome than I would have believed. But that’s probably just because it’s you. Ordinary people seem to make it through the day without so many catastrophes.
  • I’m the world’s best predator, aren’t I? Everything about me invites you in — my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that!
  • I didn’t want to leave, but it was necessary. It’s a bit easier to be around you when I’m not thirsty.
  • And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…what a stupid lamb! What a sick, masochistic lion!
  • I’m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should.
  • Be very still.
  • Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise?
  • You’re intoxicated by my very presence.
  • I’ve had the scent of you in my head all day, and I’ve grown amazingly desensitized. If I’m away from you for any length of time, I’ll have to start over again. Not quite from scratch, though, I think.
  • I wrestled all night, while watching you sleep, with the chasm between what I knew was right, moral, ethical, and what I wanted. I knew that if I continued to ignore you as I should, or if I left for a few years, till you were gone, that someday you would say yes to Mike, or someone like him. It made me angry.
  • Bella, I won’t let anything hurt you — not even yourself. I won’t let go of you once, I promise.
  • You can sleep, sweetheart, I’ll carry you.

New Moon
  • Of course, I’ll always love you… in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it’s time for a change. Because I’m… tired of pretending to be something I’m not, Bella. I am not human
  • I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed. (i hate this part......!!!)
  • After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?
  • You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.
  • Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

Eclipse
  • I’ll never forgive myself for leaving you. Not if I live a hundred thousand years.
  • Please make a conscious effort to keep yourself safe. I’ll do everything I can, but I would appreciate a little help.
  • Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?
  • I’d wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall, and jump. Then I’d run you back to the scene of the accident, and we’d stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history.
  • I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.
  • You’re quite adorable when you’re jealous. It’s surprisingly enjoyable.
  • You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.
  • If I had found you, there isn’t a doubt in my mind how I would have proceeded. I was that boy, who would have — as soon as I discovered that you were what I was looking for — gotten down on one knee and endeavored to secure your hand. I would have wanted you for eternity, even when the word didn’t have quite the same connotations.
  • She is mine. I didn’t say I would fight fair.
  • I had no right to want you — but I reached out and took you anyway. And now look what’s become of you! Trying to seduce a vampire.
  • Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?
  • I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan.

Breaking Dawn
  • Let me introduce you to my wife.
  • I will not make love with you until you’ve been changed. I will never hurt you again.
  • So you seduced your all-too-willing husband. That’s not a capital offense.
  • Maybe it would be more polite to wait until we’re alone. You may not notice me tearing the furniture apart, but it would probably scare them.
  • I don’t care about anything but keeping her alive. If it’s a child she wants, she can have it. She can have half a dozen babies. Anything she wants. She can have puppies, if that’s what it takes.
  • ’m sorry. I am truly sorry for the pain this causes you, Jacob. Though you hate me, I must admit that I don’t feel the same about you. I think of you as a… a brother in many ways. A comrade in arms, at the very least. I regret your suffering more than you realize. But Bella is going to survive, and I know that’s what really matters to you.
  • I want your permission to deviate from what we agreed to in our treaty with Ephraim. I want you to grant us an exception. I want your permission to save her life. You know I’ll do it anyway, but I don’t want to break faith with you if there is any way to avoid it. We never intended to go back on our word, and we don’t do it lightly now. I want your understanding, Jacob, because you know exactly why we do this. I want the alliance between our families to survive when this is over.
  • Bella, I love you. Bella, I’m sorry.
  • Don’t panic, love. You’re just a bit stronger than I am for the moment.
  • Let’s hunt, Bella.
  • You shouldn’t be able to do any of this. You shouldn’t be so… so rational. You shouldn’t be able to stand here discussing this with me calmly and coolly. And, much more than any of that, you should not have been able to break off mid-hunt with the scent of human blood in the air. Even mature vampires have difficulty with that – we’re always careful of where we hunt so as not to put ourselves in the path of temptation. Bella, you’re behaving like you’re decades rather than days old.
  • You did perfectly fine. It’s just that… it was much more difficult for me to watch than it should have been. It goes against the grain, letting you wrestle with lion. I was having an anxiety attack the whole time.
  • There’s a tremendous amount of time left over when you don’t have to sleep. It makes balancing your… interests quite easy. There’s a reason why I’m the best musician in the family, why – besides Carlisle – I’ve read the most books, studied the most sciences, become fluent in the most languages… Emmett would have you believe that I’m such a know-it-all because of the mind reading, but the truth is that I’ve just had a lot of free time.
  • No, I don’t care if you bite Jacob. That’s fine.
  • They’ll be shocked when the infants save their superior lives, won’t they?
  • Goodbye, Jacob, my brother… my son.
  • Bella, you have never been merely pretty.

0 comments:

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!