No Other MV

Thursday, June 19, 2008

David Cook........

I had fallen in love with David Cook when I first time ever I saw him singing Billie Jean. Since I didn't watch American Idol from the beginning, so I missed the chance of knowing him......But it really didn't matter b'coz it's never too late to idolize and like someone....... David Cook is someone who could simple sing the menu from the restaurant and it will sound great...!!! Every songs he sang during American Idol were perfect for him......It sounded so good, I kept it playing over, and over again in my mp3........I will never get tired of hearing his great voice. Instead my ring tone is DC's version of 'Everything I do, I do it for you'. I read in his fan-site, that someone wrote that the winning song (Time of My Life) was a cheesy song but David Cook made it so good it didn't sound cheesy.....talked about his influences in the music arena......^_^someone even say that DC is the new image of rock music since Bon Jovi and Daughtry is getting old (strongly agree with this statement)....!!! David Cook is simply like a new phenomena to the music industry. He is so honest, humble, arrogant-in-his-own-way-but-still-look-innocent. So, anyone out there who love DC as much as I do, lets support his fan-site by clicking here.
Enjoy the time of David Cook's life......^_^

xoxo


2 comments:

hazreen said...

Hola..my dear kazen!!

Well..i LOVE DAVID COOK!!!!
what can i say..he's the best! Not just the voice but also the personality... David Cook...more David Cook!!

Unknown said...

well....i just can say that he is the love & time of my life....

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!