No Other MV

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beaded Bracelet ^_^

When I got back home early June for my newborn niece's akikah...I had learned something interesting from my 9-11 years old nieces. That interesting thing was making beaded bracelets....!!!! Imagined, kids that age knew how to make those bracelet.....and it kinda cute as well.....So, I took the opportunity to learn making beaded bracelet so I could sold them later.....It was very easy to make the bracelet and I believed that most people can even make them, it just a matter of your diligence/creativity or not....Even my nephews were able to make them...A day after, I asked my sister to buy the beads for me so I could made them once I returned to KL.....I got so hooked up with the things for a while......Since I have make any promotion at all, I hadn't be able to sell any of those....which was quite frustrating........ However, I did had a few of my friends wanted me to make those bracelets for them. I was so excited. Unluckily, due to limited beaded and limited colour that I had, those bracelets making had to halt just for a while. So, I decided to search online for the beaded bracelet, just to took some ideas, playing with the ideas.......Then, i googled for beaded bracelet and I found a website that sold beads and crystals online...........After choosing the crystal beads that I wanted, I made payment to the owner of the website and 2 days later, I got my crystal beads....!!!! So, cool...!!! I just couldn't wait to go home and making bracelets..........Until now, these were the bracelet that I am able to make and satisfy with the quality............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aja aja!!!
nti aku tempah kt ko yer :)

PS: tp mst ade discount la

MiRa^^ said...

boley aje....
aku bg harga member ah...
hehehehhe.......

hazreen said...

Nice!
Bagi as a gift utk aku leh tak?..Pleaseeee?..heheheh

Saranghae!!!

Super Junior Fighting!!!!